There are several reasons why we are your best choice for boathouse door repairs.
When you require boathouse door repairs at your Muskoka, Ontario home, you likely have a few criteria in mind when you select the company to take care of them for you. If quality work, prompt response, and professionalism ranked high on your list, you’ll be happy to learn that at AAA Door Guy Inc., those are our top priority as well. We know there are several garage door companies in the area, but if you want someone with specialized experience to handle boathouse door repairs, we believe you’ll find that we’re the one to call – here’s why:
- Experience- We have more than 25 years of experience with all types of garage doors, including both residential and commercial overhead doors.
- 24-Hour Service Available- We understand that you could need boathouse door repairs after normal business hours. For example, you could have been out on the lake all day and returned after watching the sunset out on the water only to find that your boathouse doors won’t open or won’t shut properly afterward. We don’t want you to lose sleep because your boat is left unprotected. Call us and we’ll send a qualified emergency technician to handle your boathouse door repairs in a timely manner.
- Specialized Service- Not all companies are equipped to handle the complexity of boathouse door repairs. While many of the functions are the same as standard garage doors, their location alone makes them more challenging. This is not an issue for us, however, as our service trucks are stocked with all the right parts and our team is trained in safety protocols for this specialized service.
- Attention to Detail- We are the guys that care about your doors and that means we never cut corners when installing or performing boathouse door repairs. We use quality parts and make certain every adjustment is done with care for your complete satisfaction.
- Maintenance Program- While we are more than happy to help you with your boathouse door repairs, our priority is helping you avoid them. Our maintenance program includes a 10-point inspection of your garage door to check all of the important working parts. We check for damage, rust, and rot. We inspect the rollers, cables, springs, top and bottom brackets, and drums, alerting you to any that need replacement.
- Affordable- Being in business for as long as we have has put us in the position to offer affordable prices because our team is efficient, and we have been able to develop strong relationships with our suppliers. When we earn discounts, you win!
- Safety Protocols- Working with garage doors of any kind can be dangerous, so we make certain that our team has been trained in safety protocols for their protection and the safety of you, your family, and your property. We are also fully insured and licensed, and all of our work is guaranteed.
If you have any questions about boathouse door repairs or would like to further discuss why we believe we are your best choice for the care of your boathouse garage doors, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.